Friday, April 8, 2011

April Showers . . .



It's been raining . . . ALL week! So I've been sewing.
Pink stuff!
I love love love this pink fabric - and this is the LAST of it - can't get any more. I only have a few scraps left.
I'm combining it with some of this coordinating stripe.
Eyelashes.

Pouring outside. I built a fire in the woodstove - for the dogs.
Well - I'm enjoying it too. It's 44 degrees!





All done!
The pants are patchwork and lined. Size 6. It will be listed on Etsy tomorrow after I press it and do a photo shoot. I made another apron as well.

And look what came in the mail from another Etsy vendor!  I'll show you next week! Have a dry weekend.

Love, Linda

3 comments:

  1. This little outfit is adorable!!! So is your dear pet!

    It stopped rain here for a change..we had a lovely day.

    Hugs for a great Sunny weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Koralee!
    Sunny sticks close to me at all times = the "velcro" dog. She smiles too, it's so cute. Finally, some nice weather here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda. That little outfit is so adorable!! I just saw your nice comment over at Amy's and wanted to come check out your lovely blog. I'm your newest follower and would be delighted to have you follow me back. Welcome to blogging! I can't wait to see more photos of your house. It looks so pretty up on your header.
    Have a great day!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete