Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Day at Home

Today was a quiet day at home. I am thinking about the people in Japan and the situation there. Trying to send them thoughts of courage and light.


I spent some time sewing. My sewing room is my dining room.
This is going to be a rabbit.
There are two new pillowcase dresses and the pink apron is finished. They will be listed on Etsy tomorrow. This dress is ivory with filet crochet edging.
Sunny likes to lie near my feet while I sew. 
Once in a while she stands up and rests her head on my knee 
and looks up at me with the big brown eyes.
"Scratch behind my ears."
Then I built a fire in the wood stove and the dogs wrapped themselves around it and baked. I started on a white "Bad Hair Bunny" for Easter.

Peace and Light, Love, Linda

2 comments:

  1. Hello and thank you for your lovely comment xx
    I can't wait to see your rabbit, and all the other lovely things from your sewing table..I shall pop over and take a peep at your etsy shop too. I love the flowers show as well..don't they smell divine all together.
    Hugs Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, it's nice to make a new friend.

    ReplyDelete