Thursday, June 28, 2012

What I did this week

The front wall of House of Beautiful Dogs is all painted:
Storm windows are back on, window panes are glazed, windows are caulked. Whew!
The inside plants are outside . . .

Pots are planted with flowers and herbs . . .
Sage, dill, rosemary, thyme
and basil - all ready for those tomatoes!!!
The path is weeded - spiders!!
Sunny is thinking about a belly rub . . .
And I am lying on my back, taking pictures of trees and thinking about resuming painting next week.
Marley of the Jungle.
What are you working on??
Love, Linda

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my Shabby Cottage. I also love clematis there are probably 5 growing in my yard now! That happy purple clematis has been by the side of my house for over 10 years...maybe 15. I've really enjoyed your blog. Warm hugs, Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all beautiful...I would love to walk along your path and take pictures also, looks like your plants are thriving nicely. Your house looks awesome too, a fresh coat of paint is always a plus. My dogs would have fun running along.

    If you go to momentsinaneye.blogspot.com you will see my journal that I've been working on.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pinned your photo to my pinterest blogger page. If this is NOT OK , please let me know! I just started it today!

    Smiles, cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderfully inspiring post..gorgeous house..beautiful blooms...sweet pup...love your herbs( I am a herb fanatic too!)..and everything you shared is magical! not to mention those poetic plump hydrangea..gorgeous!! Wishing you a happy summer..
    Beautiful!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks amazing Linda!

    ReplyDelete