Thursday, February 17, 2011

Welcome to my blog

Hi, glad you stopped in. Please bear with me because the first post is apt to be pretty lame. One wants everything to be perfect, but of course it isn't, and I can hear the voices in my head (as well as the advice in Tara Frey's book Blogging for Bliss) urging me to jump right in, so here goes . . .


I plan to talk about life in the woods, life in my house and (warning) there will be lots of pictures and blather about my three dogs. There will be how-to sewing and craft stuff, tea party menus and "Adventures in Gardening in the Woods." As if I have not overloaded my computer-challenged brain enough, I am opening an Etsy shop in a couple of weeks called Sew Sweet and offering handmade mohair teddy bears, little girls dresses and baby things. So there will be an occasional plug for my store, assuming that I manage to get it online. 
And now for dog photos:
Cassandra Jean and Sunny Joy


Marley (Davidson)
Thanks again for viewing my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment