Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Duke here . . .

I sure had a good time at Christmas!

First of all, while Mommy was at work on Christmas Eve,
 I found my present from Aunt Mary, and ATE it!
 It was two big bones! It was sooo good, but it was sooo good
 that I ate the wrappers too! I also opened one of Mommy's presents,
 but it wasn't anything to eat, so I left the rest of them.
When we opened our presents, I had such fun
shredding all the paper and boxes!
I was tired after helping open all the gifts.
Happy New Year!
The Duke

2 comments:

  1. well it certainly looks like one of you had a great Christmas Linda! My husband also worked a night shift on Christmas eve....comes with the territory doesn't it. I hope you managed to enjoy even a small part of the day.
    http://karenannruane.typepad.com/karen_ruane/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duke is so naughty, but so adorable.

    ReplyDelete