Saturday, February 11, 2012

Progress on my Cloth

Hi Everyone! I haven't posted on the progress of my cloth from my online course with Karen at Contemporary Embroidery Click Here

So, here are a few photos of my progress (I'm way behind the rest of the class because of all the excitement of my apron being published in apronology, as well as this awful respiratory virus). So, in between coughing and drinking cough medicine and taking Tylenol for the fever, I fell down a couple of stairs and twisted my left knee this morning. I can just barely walk! Ugh!
Anyway, here is some cutwork, patchwork, and many, many more French knots:
And, I made backgrounds for more sections:
Time for more cough medicine. Love, Linda

5 comments:

  1. Oh poor you! I hope you feel better soon. We could hobble together because I fell on ice last week and split my knee open and it is AGONY!!!
    Your work is fabulous, really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda, I am so very sorry about your fall, and to complacate it by being sick too. I hope that you feel better soon. Your work is so beautiful, I cant wait to see it all when its done. Please take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor thing. So sorry to hear you aren't feeling well.
    Be careful! You don't realize how bad a "little" fall can be.
    I fell on the ice and broke my ankle a few years ago. Bad break. Full metal and two surgeries later.... it still swells and aches when the weather changes.
    In spite of how bad you feel.... your cloth is coming along beautifully. Can't wait to see it finished. I'm sure it's a masterpiece in the making.
    Take care.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. When you get a chance... pop over for a visit.
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Get better soon. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete