Saturday, March 3, 2012

Third Section

Yes, I am still behind on my cloth, but today I would like to share my third section: Ta Da!
(This is from the online class from Karen Ruane click here. The class is over, but she is starting another class this Monday, the 5th.) Of course I signed up, even though I'm waaaaay behind on the first class. Her videos will be available forever, for the class, so I can take my time and enjoy the process.
So, without further ado:
I made a shadow on the lower left (not a stain).
Poofy things.
Can't get enough french knots!
Hope you are having a great weekend! Love Linda

6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness Linda this is beautiful and it makes me so happy to see that you have caught the French Knot bug!! Are you going to put these in the group?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such patience you must have to produce that many French knots!
    I think they're especially beautiful when they cluster together in mounds.
    Wonderful needlework.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIKES this is gorgeous! A lost art, at least in my family. I used to have oodles of fabulous linens from my great grandmother with designs such as these, but they were all lost when I made a major move from California to Massachusetts 26 years ago. HI THERE LINDA! Thank you for your visit last night! Enjoy the remains of the weekend, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty...I love it..you inspire me so much. Thanks for visiting me the other day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very amazing. Such beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just can't believe the detail in this handwork-- what is this called? You must have spent a gazillion hours on this--- stunning!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete